What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or team’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to know the user.
- Analysis: are those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience.
- [Other purposes] ……….
¿How can I disable or delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.